The fact that there are a whole lot of juice extractors in the market makes it a difficult task for users to select a particular one to use. The first-time juicers even find this more challenging because they have no knowledge at all about what awaits them. For these reasons, we can consider some reviews of the best twin juicers in the market today according to Juicer.guru. However, there still are factors to put in mind before selecting one of these models for your juicing need.
So what is the best type of juicer for your family needs?
Among the types of juicers available, two gear (triturating) juicers have proven to be a perfect choice for preparing fresh juice and beverages for the whole family. They make it very convenient to process vegetables and fresh fruits without putting in so much effort.
What to look out for when buying a two gear juicer
Looking out for certain things in a potential juicer will help you know what to expect when you start using it, there are several reviews of some of the best twin gear juicers that one could consider. However, you still should make some considerations before selecting one for your household. This will help you avoid unpleasant surprises. So what should you look out for when you want to purchase a new two gear juicer?
- The Juicer must be easy to use. The lesser the number of parts, the easier it will be to use. Multitasking Juicers with many parts are usually difficult to operate. Such juicers can only be used by more experienced people. While it is good to have a juicer that can process different produce, it is better to go for the ones that you can operate especially if you are a beginner.
- Consider the noise level of the juicer. You don’t want to buy a juicer that will let everyone know it’s in operation whenever you are using it.
- It is also good to get a juice that won’t leave a lot of mess after use. But maintenance should always come after. Choose a product that can meet your need not merely because it is easy to clean.
- Pricing is another important aspect of purchasing a two gear juicer. The price of a juicer usually depends on the juicing mechanism adopted by the juicer and not the juicing machine itself. So while some juicers are less expensive than others, they might not be as efficient and productive like the costly ones.
Benefits of triturating juicers
There are certain benefits you can derive from triturating juicers that you will not get from any other kind of juicer. Let’s quickly mention some of them
- Compared to most conventional juicers in the market, two gear juicers possess longer shelf life.
- Due to the slow oxidation of nutrients, juice produced by triturating juicers usually has higher nutrient content.
- Apart from vegetables and fruits, two gear juicers can be used to process other kinds of produce such as alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, and ginger, amongst others. This makes them versatile and very useful.
- More importantly, two gear juicers ensure the higher yield of juice from produce.
- Triturating juicer produces less noise. So you won’t disturb anyone when using them
With all that has been gotten from this post, you should by now be able to select a juice extractor that would be ideal for your household.